Welcome To The Pyromancer of Ravenwood!

I Welcome You Too My Blog! :D Hello i am Chris In This Blog We Will Be Going all Over the Sprial With News! To Test Realm, Guide to Pets, And Much More!



My Pyromancer Page's

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Book: The Pyromancer's Last Stand.

Hey again Its Chris :-D 8D I Made an Online Book Called The Pyromancers Last Stand! Here is Chapter 1!


Chapter 1 First One Down.
: (as the  Winds Blow in The Dark in a Dream The Death Takes over and Runs the Land..........) ( mean While..) Christoper: Jack! Wake up! Jack: Why? its a saturday? Christoper: Oh Yea.. My Bad ^.^  Jack: so we Ready For Fire school Wand School? Christoper: Yea and i wonder why they put it On a Saturday? Jack: Me too. I: X Jack Gets Ready and Heads out Door But when walked out Door there was a sound x Sound: ................................... Christoper: Uh Jack What was That ...... Sound? Jack: Yea lets take a look Real Quick x Jack and  Christoper Look for what made that sound x Christoper: I Think i Found it woa- x Without an other Word a Dark Power Grabs Christopers Arm and takes him away x Christoper: Help! Jack: Christoper!.....





Ok Well That was Chapter 1! Stay Tuned for Part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment