Welcome To The Pyromancer of Ravenwood!

I Welcome You Too My Blog! :D Hello i am Chris In This Blog We Will Be Going all Over the Sprial With News! To Test Realm, Guide to Pets, And Much More!



My Pyromancer Page's

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sry about not posting :/

Hey Guy's! its Chris as you know from Wizard101!


Sry i havent been Posting i been busy with some stuff I:


So in news there was a New Celestia Wallpaper!



              :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!!  The ice Teacher Said That One of them are a Pet! and the Other a  Evil Monster........ Plz oh plz! Make the Starfish the Pet Plz Wizard101!


Oh and in Others News! i need to give That Pyromancer a Picture of my Pets in This Post .






Cya! Laterz! :D ~Chris~

2 comments:

  1. Knowing KI that Starfish is probably the final boss :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can send the photo's here isaac_otter@yahoo.com

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete