Welcome To The Pyromancer of Ravenwood!

I Welcome You Too My Blog! :D Hello i am Chris In This Blog We Will Be Going all Over the Sprial With News! To Test Realm, Guide to Pets, And Much More!



My Pyromancer Page's

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lost Pets :(

Ok Today i put some pets in my backpack and then i log off and come back on and i look everywere in my back for them but there not there :( i looked in my house my attic and Other stuff and i could not find them they Were a Blue Ghost, Ice Serpant , ice slammder, and thats all i know :,(
this is a big bug a very big bug :(

2 comments:

  1. Well have you checked your bank and shared bank and other houses and your other chars too? One time I got a pet and when I went to look for him he was with my other char for some reason. Keep looking and good luck

    ReplyDelete