Welcome To The Pyromancer of Ravenwood!

I Welcome You Too My Blog! :D Hello i am Chris In This Blog We Will Be Going all Over the Sprial With News! To Test Realm, Guide to Pets, And Much More!



My Pyromancer Page's

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Website Design! And More!

I Got a New change to The Website as you Can see :P Do you like it Should i Change it? Well Post a Comment if i Should or Not -.-.......................................





Ok In Other News Comedy Theurgist Had a Podcast Today! i Was There Half the Time :P :P :P :P And if you missed it well............ i Forgot How to Do a link so if you like you can tell me and the Blog not going very well I:.... i just cant wait till The Quests For Celestia To Come!!!!! But Sadly i am in The Crystal Gravoe in Dragonspyre in The Main Storyline ( FAIL )

and i will be Staring in Life of Marissa Petal Youtube Show and Search Up On Youtube: Life of Marissa petal Commerical. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Meet Joey!! My Icezilla Pet!!!!!! i got him in The First Boss in Labyrinth!
i will post a picture of him soon -.-

See ya and if you want to Meet me in Wizard101 Just ask :P

No comments:

Post a Comment