Welcome To The Pyromancer of Ravenwood!

I Welcome You Too My Blog! :D Hello i am Chris In This Blog We Will Be Going all Over the Sprial With News! To Test Realm, Guide to Pets, And Much More!



My Pyromancer Page's

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Watson Talk! And Other News!

Ok So before we Talk with Watson i Wanna say something My Folllower's Profile Pictures wont show up. and i need help really badly :(

Ok Now back to The Talk. Last time: Chris: Hey Watson Watson:Hey Chris Chris: so hows Marleybone been doing? Watson: very good By The way all the crimes are finshed and were all realaxing. Chris: hmm so What do you think about Celestia? Watson: i Think its gonna be Great Chris: Me Too and I noticed a code on The New Wallpaper! and i think friendly had the code! Watson what do you think was it? CHRIS: I am not sure yet but thats all we got today thank you Watson for being here! Watson: No problem!

Ok So Here the other Celestia Photo!

Pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment